The wrapper doesn't work very well for any map that does more than display
a simple map. Good try though.

I'm guessing the vast majority of useful maps have already been converted
or taken offline by now. I had all my important maps converted way before
the deadline (like yesterday).

No point doing today what can be put off to tomorrow!