Hi,

Since 3.16 was retired and 3.17 become the frozen one, I experience
some bugs in the maps js scripts.

I load my application usually with v=3.0 which is getting the oldest
version. After nov 18 when v=3.0 started to serve 3.17 instead of 3.16
i see this in the console of chrome and firefox:

google.maps.version:     "3.17.18"

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'J' of undefined
VM6685:6 Uncaught TypeError: string is not a function
    VM6687:9 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'I' of undefined
        VM6687:9

or this

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'I' of undefined          VM10904:9
Uncaught TypeError: string is not a function                      VM10976:6

same happens for 3.18

google.maps.version:     "3.18.16"

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined      VM6962:86

or this

Uncaught ReferenceError: L is not defined                         VM7192:4
Uncaught ReferenceError: So is not defined                        VM7194:6
Uncaught ReferenceError: L is not defined                         VM7196:9

The outcome of the exceptions: sometimes the full map is not rendered,
other time no markers or no polylines. Sometimes if a lot of page
refreshes are done,all looks ok

Very strange...

Just forgot to add that there is no exception and all works ok on
version 1.19.1, but ofcourse I dont like to live on the edge...

Any ideas on this?

- Blaze