Hi Masri,

you can use following to get pixel value of each point

var tempOverlay = new google.maps.OverlayView();
tempOverlay.draw = function () { };
tempOverlay.setMap(glbMap);var clickLocation =
tempOverlay.getProjection().fromLatLngToContainerPixel(marker.getPosition()),
    mapDivWidth = clickLocation.x,
    mapDivHeight = clickLocation.y;

mapDivWidth and mapDivHeight will carry your require values.

Thanks,
Sudip Barman