I want to offer a service to my clients on a google map , showing some
statistic data over the map.
But i dont want to lose my google map daily requests .

so i think about asking users to add there Goole Map key , on there
accounts ,
so when user log in to the control panel in my website , i will let hem use
his own  Google Browser Key .

But a problem rise , each user has to validate the key to run by a specific
domain name!

Now , can i ask user to generate  a key from there google accounts and i
will add the validation in my domain Records  then user can validate his
own key to run under my domain name ?

Please Advice