There isnt a default implementation.

But you should be able to set the zoomOnClick option to false, to disable
the auto zoom.

Then make a handler for the clusterclick event on the 'map' object, the
library triggers this event upon clicks on a cluster. From this event
handler can then open a info window. I beleive the cluster object you get
as a paramater, includes a getMarkers method so can find the contained
markers.

At least that can deduce from reading the source :)
https://github.com/googlemaps/js-marker-clusterer/blob/gh-pages/src/markerclusterer.js