Google API geocode service works well for me when there is only one match
with the address my system is processing.  When there are two or more
matches I would like to present the addresses found (formatted_address) to
the user and let them choose which one they want.  However Google returns
many field "types".  So I'm wondering how to build an address (fields) out
of the different types of data, by concatenating the address_components.
Is there a page that explains how to do this?