hi,

we have a premuim license for maps api
when we display google map tiles we can see some clickable POI like
hospitals, parks and bus stations.

how can we control on the POI layers / categories?
for example, we would like to include all Gas stations in the tiles
(clickable)
or other groups that relate to fleet management.

can it be done via configuration site from google?
can it be done with the javascript ? how?

thanks