My app iterates all the photos in my photos account - around 160,000. I
know it works, because I'm currently using the app to pull all of the
photos out of Google, so I can switch to  Amazon Prime Photos.
Unfortunately, Google drive tariffs are just too expensive once you get
over 1TB, so time to move on (Amazon Drive unlimited photos at original res
is cheaper per year than a Gdrive 10TB plan costs per month....).

Anyway, rant over, the code is at github, look for the repo under my id,
Webreaper.