I gets strange value in album title field for shared to me album, that i
have add to my google photo library. Instead of real album name (that i can
see in Google Photo), i gets a date of adding album to library.

Steps:
Open Google Photo -> Albums -> settings (three dots in the upper right
corner of the screen) -> create new album -> provide title for the album
Go to the settings of the album -> sharing options - enable "share" point
-> copy the link
3. Open link in another account  -> join to the album -> add the album to
the library by pressing the corresponding button to the upper right corner
of the screen (cloud with check-box icon)

I have used this URL:

https://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/projection/path?kind=kind&access=visibility

Does it's my mistake, or it's a bug?