You're probably being taken for a ride.

I'd suggest you post a helpful tip on your page suggesting more people
use the google translate toolbar and save yourself the money on
translation.


On Nov 27, 1:59 pm, Alexi2403 wrote:
> I have a website (25 pages) which is maintained, hosted & updated by a
> 3rd party web design company.
>
> Recent I asked them to apply google translate to the website, and ever
> since this has been done every change that we have requested results
> in about £200-£400 of testing to make sure that the translation tool
> isnt messing the site up and is still working...
>
> is this common or are they taking me for a ride.
>
> The way i see it, is that they are the professionals and should know
> what a change to a certain part of the website will do or am i wrong
> about this..?
>
> Thanks

Reply via email to