I get this error constantly in Google Chrome When pasting text to Google Translate, I have to separate the text so that only one or two words are on each line This issue seems to coincide with the introduction of the Indo languages around 21 June Perhaps the formatting/handling of text encoding is different now, as text length within the system would seem to be an issue. Whatever the reason, this is a major headache
On Jun 23, 9:35 pm, Kevan Harris <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi forum - I recently noticed that some of thepersian-language sites, > such ashttp://www.bbc.co.uk/persian, end up translating only sections > of the text after I use the site translator. For example, the first > paragraph will be rendered into english, 2nd remains inpersian, 3rd > into english, etc. Or paragraphs will be half-translated and > sentences remain inpersian. This seems to be a new occurrence - I am > using chrome here on Mac OS X. hopefully it is temporary and will be > cleared up in a few days/weeks. thanks. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.
