Hi, we are just noticing the same issues for our implementation:

The chart is plotting the same days for different months on top of
eachother. This seems to have started today or yesterday.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/40c7b2d7-19a2-423d-89cd-acfbc7f5a2ae%40googlegroups.com.