Okay, I rewrote my test script and put it on one of the sites where its
broken. This time I wrote it so its stand alone and connected to their DB,
but not using any of the functions/files of the CMS or anything of their
templet and it works. So there, now I have to find to commonality of both
of their sites that is causing this so when I release this updated version
of my antibot script, I will have a better understanding of what is going
on. Now that I am 100% positive that it's something in the CMS on their
end, (probably added by them or not upgraded), I thank you for your
assistance and I will post once I have a fix and inform you of what was
causing the issue. Thankyou again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/7de09cc5-8cef-40ce-8be9-59f449199a8b%40googlegroups.com.