Hi All,

I have been using google chart/image chart in my emails. As per the
notification from the google charts its have been deprecated, effective
from March 18, 2019.

However, charts are still working and i can still use the old charts in my
emails. There is another option suggested to use chart through Java Script
and SVG.

Unfortunately suggested option is not supported by the tool i am using to
create emails. Is anyone aware or have any other option to use charts like
before.

Example -
"https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=bvg&chs=250x150&chd=s:Monkeys&chxt=x,y&chxs=0,ff0000,12,0,lt|1,0000ff,10,1,lt"