Hello,

I was searching a lot in google, bud did not find something working.
I am using vizualization table to query data from spreadsheet and show some
part on of this data on tv svscreen using web browser. Visualization
requires the spreadsheet would be shared to everyone. In last time I am
experiencing some problems, since everybody can access the original file
having a link. Is that possible somehow to close the spreadsheet and use
kind of google spreadsheet api to automatically login opening web page and
load the table?