Here's what I found in a couple of browsers:

Chrome  93.0.4577.63 - runs everything fine
Edge  93.0.961.44 -  runs everything fine
Firefox 91.0.1 - seems a little bit slower rendering the JSFiddle but
otherwise OK
Opera  78.0.4093.184 - seems slower than Firefox at rendering the JSFiddle,
slow at rendering the local file, can't show the tooltips on either
IE 11 - can't render the JSFiddle at all, slow rendering the local file,
can't show the tooltips

If it helps, I've had users reporting problems with some charts I've
created if they are using some extensions in Chrome.

How's your memory usage when running this? Opera uses even more memory than
Chrome does when running the chart.

Ray