Background: I develop an HTML/Javascript with AJAX for user to select UI
and from there call via AJAX, POST to PHP script to perform an MySQL
query.  I get the response in the form of JSON (this.responseText) a string
representation of the object or can further perform a
JSON.parse(this.responseText) to get list of Objects within the JSON.

I want to graph my data, only selected fields as a column chart.
But, whenever it gets to the data.addRow() or data.addRows(), it would
exit, no errors from the dev tool debugging console?

//general:
function drawchart(json) {

 var rows = new Array();
 let data = new google.visualization.DataTable();

for (var x in json) {

                   data.addColumn('string', "Test-ProcessName",
"Test-ProcessName");
                     data.addColumn('string', "Start-Time", "Start-Time");
                     data.addColumn('string', "End-Time", "End-Time");

                   var testName = json[x]["Test-ProcessName"];
                     var startTime =  json[x]["Start-Time"];
                     var endTime = json[x]["End-Time"];

                   rows.push([testName, startTime, endTime]);

                   console.log("Individual values: \'" + testName + " " +
startTime + " " + endTime + "\n");   //This works!!!
      }
data.addRows(rows);   //This is the line that is not happy.

//NOTE: I tried data.addRow([..., ...., ....]); same issue
//Then tried data.addRows(1);
//data.setCell(x,0, json[x]['Test-ProcessName']);
//data.setCell(x,1, json[x]['Start-Time']);
 //data.setCell(x,2, json[x]['End-Time']);
//Nothing seems to work.

var options = {
                    title: "TEST_DATA",
                    width: 900,
                    height: 700,
                    bar: {groupWidth: "60%"},
                    legend: {position: "none"},
                    hAxi: {
                        title: "Test-ProcessName"
                    },
                    vAxis: {
                        title: "Hours-Ran"
                    }
                };

 var chartDiv = document.getElementById('chart_area'); //chart_area');
                var chart = new google.visualization.ColumnChart(chartDiv);
                chart.draw(data, options);

Please advise, as I've spending lots of time trying to work past this
addRow(s) issue.

Thanks In advance,

JN