Hi folks,

I'm looking for ways to modify the default tool tips, especially with a
stacked-bar-percentage which seems to always add a "(xx%) to all tooltips
that I can't get rid of.

By default
<https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/customizing_tooltip_content>,

tooltips contains the row, column, and value information. The row label
(the year in that example) is bolded, as is the value . The column header
('Sales') is not.

Other than overwriting this with a column-role, is there a way to simply
modify it, so it doesn't show the row name, or doesn't bold the value?

If overwriting is the best option, is there an example of the default HTML
for a tooltip somewhere?

Lastly, I'm trying to show a stacked bar
<https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/barchart#stacked-bar-charts>

by percentage using the "isStacked: percent". This adds an "(xx%)" to the
tool tip. It does this even if I use a column-role to add a custom tool tip
- no mater what I do with a column-role the "(xx%)" still appears. Can seem
to change or modify this appurtenance, other than turn the whole tool tip
off.

Ideally I want the category name, and just the percentage, which is easy to
do except for the brackets. IE, using the above example, I can get the tool
tip to say  "Romance: (22.02%)". But I want to get rid of the brackets!

Thanks!
Geoffrey