I would look into whether you can narrow down the problem with this one
computer by disabling all chrome extensions.  Also check whether the
problem occurs with other browsers.  Chrome itself is updated frequently,
so perhaps there was some conflict introduced that only affects this one
computer or the extensions that are currently active.    Also check the
developer console for errors.

Depending on the charts you are using, there will be SVG and HTML, but no
WebGL yet.

Your use of hundreds to thousands of data points should not be a problem.
Rendering will get slower, but it shouldn't fail entirely.

--

• Daniel LaLiberte

 • SWE

 • Cambridge MA