As you might've already noticed, we didn't have the downtime today.
We needed one more day to prepare (migrating all Operations in Wave
takes more work than you might think!).  We are moving the downtime 1
day.  So Sept 15 (US PST) now at 10:00PM is our target.

Sorry for shifting things around, and thanks for your patience!

Greg

PS - After reading the comment about Dire Straits, I now have, we are
the Sultans of Wave running through my head...