> I am in the same position. I use the same password for all Google services
> and have not forgotten it, but am unable to log in :(

Heh, and there was me doubting my memory, when perhaps that's not the
problem.

I've had people asking me for invites and I've had to say "sorry, I
forgot my password" - and now I find out it might not be that!

Earlier I re-signed up (as stated in the sticky message), but I've
still not received any new login details or anything.

Very frustrating.

And very disappointing that Google are unable to automate their own
systems - even if Google Apps is manual by default, you'd think they
would have people with the skills to do a basic reset script!

:(