On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 02:35:41AM -0700, natadd wrote:

> well, i tried this of course, but at least those three wordpress-
> googlewave-plugins i know dont show the wave in my blog when i use
> this id from the url...?

I think It is almost the waveid, but not quite. At least with the sandbox,
suspect the beta version will be the same.

Compare

wavesandbox.com!w+gtsZP0JE%C

with

https://wave.google.com/a/wavesandbox.com/#restored:wave:wavesandbox.com!w%252BgtsZP0JE%2525C

In particular, + has been replaced with %252B and % has been replaced with
%2525 (if I read that correctly).

In short, the URL is not a good substitute for the old debug menu :-(
--
Brian May <br...@microcomaustralia.com.au>