On Friday 02 October 2009 04:47:52 sim-sim wrote:
> i have wavesandbox and googlewave addresses. first address is working
> good, but where i can see my mail from @googlewave.com? i want view
> and reply from my wave inbox :-) when this will become possible?

At this time, only google can make something like that, and it's not likely to
be their priority. For now, the robots cannot identify themselves to the
google server, and thus cannot initiate events. So you can send mails, but not
receive them. All we can do is just... Waiting (or finding a workaround)

--
Rémy Sanchez
http://hyperthese.net