what is this "everything is fine message from Capt'n"?   When I get
that, I'm afraid to honor that message by clicking the "Submit"
button. Is this Spam??  What I've been doing is going up to the
toolbar and clicking on the Reload icon and loading a fresh copy of my
Google Wave. The "Captn" message usually goes away for a while. Is
this a legitimate Google Wave Message or is this a "Hacker"?