Could we get one more hint?
  I am still unclear about the opt_rootUrl:String argument to method
WavePanel. Would this have a special port number attached so that some
alternate http process owned by the wave server takes the connection?
Or perhaps I need to write some kind of CGI or servlet or something
that passes data back and forth to http callers?  If some kind of
servlet is needed, would you provide a citation to a reference
implementation?
  Gratefully,
  -- Justin