The annotateSelection action in the menuHook of extension installer would
only trigger if something is highlighted on the wave client.  And this is
currently the only way to obtain the user cursor position.  So whatever text
that is highlighted by the user just before the extension installer is hit,
an annotation of your specific naming will surround those text when your
robot receives the event.
Austin