Hi Group!

I have a question about Wave gadgets, I need to make a tweak to one of
my gadgets so it works in "real time" in a wave (meaning all users see
the changes as they happen). I have the set prefs and dynamic height
libs etc and it works great in a wave except I need to leave the wave/
blip and come back for ppl to see the changes made (from the set
prefs). I see in the weather gadget it shows changes in real time
while in a wave/blip and I am wondering what function call I need to
add to my gadget to get it to do the same.

Is this the right group to ask this question in? If not could someone
kindly direct me to the right group for this question. :)

Thanks in advance!
Vision Jinx