On Oct 12, 3:29 pm, Avital Oliver <avi...@thewe.net> wrote:
> 1. As far as I know this is planned by google (you can find it in one of the
> office hours)
IIRC, It was me, who asked it on OH.
And the answer was to request such feature :)

> 2. Much of this can already be done with the primitive gadget API using some
> scheme of splitting objects into seperate keys (for example a key called
> "obj1.val2" to represent the "val2" field in the "obj1" subobject)
Such method will not ever help to resolve conflicts.
It only helps to discretize object manipulations, and still in lack of
manipulation with lists, or renaming keys.

And anyway, developer has to invent structure-related operations,
process them in the similar way as OT, before applying.