I could not connect to the preview wave and sandbox wave accounts at
the same time with two separate safari windows.  I do believe this is
possible with two different browsers though.  I am pretty sure I was
able to get to work with Safari and Firefox.  I don't have Chrome
however.  Perhaps it works differently in the way it stores cookies
from separate windows?