On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 05:32:36AM -0700, John Black wrote:
> 2. I have a two Dev. Sandbox accounts for testing but I can never see
> the pictures of the other account. Known issue?

First like others have said, make sure they are allowing you to your photo.

I have observed this can be rather buggy. For example, somebody I sent an
invitation to, I can see her name & picture after I reload Google Wave for
about 30 seconds, then both the name and picture vanish. If I reload the page I
can see them again for another 30 seconds (approx).
--
Brian May <br...@microcomaustralia.com.au>