So, I'm looking at wave as a solution to a number of problems.  But
one issue I'm running into is that, while the current APIs are great,
there seems to be a need for a basic REST or SOAP api that allows you
to do things like create a wave, set it's participants, etc.  Given
that the embedded API only allows you to use existing waves, it seems
there needs to be a way "set stuff up" before you initiate it.  Is
this in the works?  Or am I missing another way to do this?