Hi,
I believe the problem is that you are trying to delete element using
absolute index position.  The moment you delete the first element in your
loop, the absolute positions for the other elements have changed as a
result.  This is why the subsequent deletion would fail.  If you want to
delete all the elements of a blip, you can use the delete() method from
TextView.

Hope it helps,
Austin