Hi Pamela,

are there still issues with robots? I am working on a robot for
Waveboard written in Python and noticed some issues on the sandbox and
the beta account:

- Sending document changes back to the wave does not have any effect
- Not all notifications are triggered (Add/Remove Participant e.g.)

Is there any way to test robots elsewhere or is there an estimate when
the problems are solved? For the moment I'm stuck there and can not
continue development :(

Thanks
Dirk

---