Hey David,

I had some trouble with Blogger to start with,but now the Embedded
Wave that I am using is working great.

There is a problem with Google Sites getting a Wave to get Embedded
because Google Stes dose not allow
you to add an iframe or even a script tag.

I tried to add Google Friend Connect Widgets on Google Sites,but I had
the same problem with the script tag.

I also tried making a gadget,but I still do not know how that will
turn out.

Thanks & God Bless,
Eric