I actually started this as a gadget, but the amount of work it turned
out it would require to track each users state and maintain cursors
was just more than I really wanted to do, besides the fantastic Google
engineers had already done the work, why not leverage that?

Now, if I could write a gadget that had access to the robot API
somehow, that would be ideal...