OK, I have a robot that interacts with a gadget. The Gadget contains
many form elements, and the values are submitted with submitDelta()
How can the robot process those states (for example post all the
values to a URL) without having to read each state with gadget.get
('key')

blip = context.GetBlipById(properties['blipId'])
gadget = blip.GetGadgetByUrl(GADGET_URL)
form1 = gadget.get('formelement1')
form2 = gadget.get('formelement2')
form3 = gadget.get('formelement3')
form4 = gadget.get('formelement4')
form5 = gadget.get('formelement5')
form6 = gadget.get('formelement6')

Hope you know what I mean (..and my problem isn't something trivial i
have to feel ashamed of :-))