Your gadget is likely suffering from a known issue:
http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/detail?id=320
Due to a old bug in Firefox, a SWF inside a gadget is reloaded each time the
Wave panel resizes.
There are some workarounds suggested for avoiding this issue, and we're
looking into them.

In the meantime, please try to minimize the loading time of your SWF and
ensure that you are storing the absolute state in the Gadget state.

- pamela