I found the solution myself, I think is also nice for NetBeans
Configure the builders for the project, choose an tool type Ant
Builder
1. We take the Complete Build File (builder.xml) for Google App Engine
2. Add this file:
        <property name="version.num" value="1.0."/>
        <taskdef name="xmltask"
classname="com.oopsconsultancy.xmltask.ant.XmlTask">
                <classpath>
                        <fileset dir="${ant.commons}">
                                <include name="*.jar"/>
                        </fileset>
                </classpath>
        </taskdef>

        <target name="read-replace-version">
                <buildnumber/>
                <xmltask source="war/_wave/capabilities.xml" dest="war/_wave/
capabilities.xml" failWithoutMatch="true">
                        <replace path="/w:robot/w:version/text()"
withText="${version.num}$
{build.number}" />
                </xmltask>
        </target>
3. Add depends="read-replace-version" for target name="copyjars"
4. Run target name="update"

Links:
Complete Build File (builder.xml)
http://code.google.com/intl/en/appengine/docs/java/tools/ant.html#The_Complete_Build_File