Hi developers -

We released a new version of the Wave sandbox and preview servers
today,  and we believe the following issues are now fixed:

   -  Issue 210
<http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/detail?id=210>:
   "your browser is not supported" - embedded wave redirecting to inbox
   -  Issue 378
<http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/detail?id=378>:
   Wave robot notification failure on empty image description
   -  Issue 389
<http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/detail?id=389>:
   Proxy email addresses (e.g. robot+de...@gmail.com<robot%2bde...@gmail.com>)
   don't show participant's avatar image

Those issues are also documented in the changelog:
http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/wiki/WaveAPIsChangeLog

If you find a regression bug or find that these issues are still occurring
for you, please discuss it in the forum and report it in the issue tracker
if others confirm your suspicions.

Thanks!
- pamela