Pamela,

If you are still looking for a simple example that exhibits the
problem with dynamic-height, please take a look at mine at
www.jeremyraines.com/wave-gadget.xml.

It always renders 200px tall, even if I remove <Require
feature="dynamic-height" /> and set the height explicitly in the first
line of the ModulePrefs.

Any help would be appreciated!

--Jeremy