I've tried my robot (WaveAlpha) on wave.google.com, wavesandbox.com, and on
the test account on wavesandbox. It doesn't work on any of them. I have a
presentation to do in school tomorrow and it would really be great if it
could work by then.

No errors are coming up in the logs. The robot is processing the input just
fine. The problem is that it cannot output onto a blip (nor can it create
one).

Any guidance or help greatly appreciated.