Hello,

>From my robot I want to be able to access other waves which I'm a
participant of. I can keep track of the different WaveIDs but when I
try and access the wave it fails if it not part of the actual context.
I'm causes an event to be raised by BLIP_SUBMITTED. The code in my
event is this:

  for wavelet in context.GetWavelets():
        logging.info(wavelet.GetId())

  for wavelet in context.GetWaves():
        logging.info(wavelet.GetId())

  wave = context.GetWaveById('googlewave.com!w+1hE6b6xxx')  <--- my
current context wave, works OK.
  logging.debug(wave.GetId())

  wave = context.GetWaveById('googlewave.com!w+qjCH_rZkxxx')  <---
unable to access this one...
  logging.debug(wave.GetId())

The output in my log is:
11-15 10:48AM 11.009
googlewave.com!conv+root
I 11-15 10:48AM 11.009
googlewave.com!w+1hE6b6xxx
D 11-15 10:48AM 11.009
googlewave.com!w+1hE6b6xxx
E 11-15 10:48AM 11.011
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/********/2.337774646600130092/waveapi/
robot.py", line 93, in post
    self._robot.HandleEvent(event, context)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/**********/2.337774646600130092/waveapi/
robot_abstract.py", line 124, in HandleEvent
    handler(event.properties, context)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/************/2.337774646600130092/
mybot.py", line 56, in UpdateRootWave
    logging.debug(wave.GetId())
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetId'

Anyone got any advice on how this can be done? Is there any work
around??

Thanks in advance!

Ben