I still couldnt get it to work with chrome, Firefox or IE even after
manually adding the space. I tried doing it the SVN way but when I
actually added the gadget to wave it showed an broken image. I copied
the exact code from google and it still didn't work.
https://like-button.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/like.xml
thanks