Thanks for the feedback. It's interesting to see the pros and cons of
using HyperLinky vs Annoty with custom links, but I would think that
the average user does not want to maintain his/her own list of sites
with links. That being said, its definitely nice to be able to have
your own custom sites in there.

I do like the idea of real-time replacement and links getting updated
as well. Those would be considered for a future version, but they do
have pros and cons of their own.

Thanks again!