Each week, we hold office hours in Wave Sandbox.

This week's office hours will take place at the following time:

San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) - Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 11:00:00 AM
London (U.K. - England) - Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 7:00:00 PM

You can use this tool to see what time it is in your timezone
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2009&month=12&day=2&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=136

Office hours are also listed on this calendar (which defaults to US
Pacific timezone):
http://code.google.com/events/calendar/

You can add it to your calendar from there, and if your calendar is
setup appropriately, it should show up at your local time.

We will create a public sandbox Wave and post a link to it in this
group when office hours begins.
See you there!