You would likely want to filter on the ID, and then do a get. See examples
here:
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/queryclass.html

<http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/queryclass.html>See
also the Python Memcache API instructions here:
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/memcache/

<http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/memcache/>Memcache will also
be generally cheaper than datastore queries, if you ever go over quota on
your app and need to enable billing. I highly recommend checking it out.

- pamela