Hey developer,

I just think ideal about combine gadget with Robot. So. I will using
gadget for GUI and Robot Process Business logic. ex: when user add
robot, we render form which can create wave: title wave, participants
whatever if can and user click submit button with action /_wave/gadget/
createwave then call servlet CreateWaveServlet. Also, we need
robotMessageBundle help create wave,...So, My Question: how to we can
get robotMessageBundle from action /_wave/gadget/createwave within
CreateWaveServlet.

My nest code:

class CreateWaveServlet extends AbstractRobotServlet{
protected void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response){
dosomethingPost(); // Createwave, set title,....
}

@Override
public void processEvents(RobotMessageBundle bundle) {
dosomethingEvent();
}

}

anyideal.