Hi Saurabh-

The current set of APIs doesn't really lend itself to creating a new GUI for
Wave. There are some developers that have done it, by scraping the Google
Wave client, and they might share their insights with you, but it is
somewhat of a hack. I would recommend spending your time using the
Robots/Gadgets APIs, as that is what we are focusing on now.

- pamela