Regarding my misbehaving BNF/railroad diagram robot:
I think I fixed it.

BNF rules now must be terminated with a "sentinel" mark $$.

   program ::= "begin" (statement ";")+ "end" $$

When the robot processes a rule it deletes the mark.
If a user wants the robot to reprocess the rule, the user must
add the sentinel terminator $$ back.  This works for me.

Please try the robot and let me know what you think

     robot id: whiff-gae-tutor...@appspot.com
     development notes: http://listtree.appspot.com/firstWaveRobot/

Thanks for your attention!   -- Aaron Watters
===
an apple every 8 hours
will keep 3 doctors away. -kliban