Hello, happy New Year!

I wish I come with gifts, but I come with questions.  :)

If two gadget instances made change to the gadget state, robot should get
two BLIP_SUBMITTED events.

Let's say gadget instance1 change state "testkey" to "1" then gadget
instance 2 change state "testkey" to "2".

Supposedly robot will get 2 BLIP_SUBMITTED events, one for each gadget state
change.  Within first event callback, robot calls
gadget.getField("testkey"), does it always get "1".
Is there any case that gadget.getField() will return "2" within the first
event?
What if within the first event callback, robot delayed a while before
calling gadget.getField(), and gadget has already calls submitDelta() to
change state already.  Does it get the state before gadget state change or
after gadget state change?

Thank you very much.